Sunday, February 8, 2015

Legend of Zelda TV series!



Hey everyone! Fencer6 here! Today I have some exciting news for fans of the Legend of Zelda (LoZ) franchise. Do you remember the 1990's live action Super Mario Bros. movie that was amazing and very well written?
...
Okay yeah, that movie sucked. But, here's one thing that might excite you: Netflix



Yep! Nintendo is teaming with Netflix in order to bring the Legend of Zelda series to the internet. They're making a live-action television LoZ series!


The show is said to be a 'Game of Thrones for families', making me think they will take the shots very seriously and have sets using actual castles and realistic battle scenes and costumes. But of course, we don't know much yet because... they haven't even actually wrote it.

Yeah, they're still looking for an author. So it could be a while before the show would hit Netflix, if at all. But, a note to Nintendo: If you're looking for a writer, please contact me. I'd be happy to apply!

I, and a lot of LoZ fans I'm sure, am hoping this becomes a reality. I would love Nintendo to try to do these things, as long as they don't totally ruin it. Until more is released on this though, stay tuned, and thanks for reading!

Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment