Friday, February 6, 2015

Anaheim News!

Sku! Fencer6 theck! That's Ewokese for 'Hello! Fencer6 here!' Today I have some exciting news for fans of the Star Wars series, but won't be able to go to the Star Wars celebration. I will be posting updates from the Star Wars Celebration 7 to my  blog!


That's right! You may have heard about the Star Wars Celebration from a post I released nearly a year ago. It is a convention filled with hardcore Star Wars fans all looking at vendors, artists, props, costumes, and screenings. Well, my family has decided to take a trip all the way from the east coast to California just to go to the celebration. But, I know that tickets are limited and many fans simply can't go to the event. So, I will be posting news, photos, and videos from within the convention center on the Friday and Saturday events. The celebration starts April 16 and ends the 19, although my updates will only be from the 17 & 18.

And, props aren't all. There will be showings from all of the six Star Wars movies, the original trilogy all in 3D. Additionally, there will also be a screening of Star Wars Rebels Season 2 early premier, a Disney XD animated series that takes place between episodes 3 and 4. I will try and post a plot summary for this if I see it, although I will be sure to give a giant SPOILER ALERT before posting. 

I will try to take pictures of everything I can there and post it at the end of each day, as well as a quick synopsis of exciting events that occurred that day. I am also trying to get a public social media account, which I would post important photos to in real time. If I can get this account, I will post the user name to this site. 

Thanks for reading, stay tuned, and may the force be with you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment