Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Imagine Dragons Smoke + Mirrors

Sup guys! Rocker6 here! Today I have a super exciting new post about Imagine Dragons! I know you guys usually listen to me blog about video games under the name of Fencer6, but today I wanna take a look at some music news and blog as Rocker6. Anyway, my all time favorite band, Imagine Dragons, is releasing a new album called Smoke + Mirrors on February 17! This is there second album since Night Visions, which I have thoroughly enjoyed. I am absolutely thrilled to have them releasing a new album so soon! It looks like another Imagine Dragons style album, with various influences of sound. Listening to the previews, I heard some hard-rock, some soft and smooth, some deep and thoughtful, and some everything in between, although I really can't review it until I heard the whole thing several times over.


By the way, did I mention how REALLY excited about this I am? Well, I REALLY am. Imagine Dragons, is really thoughtful and deep, unlike some of there fellow artists whose songs are 90% chorus and really have no meaning, as much as we all like to "shake 'it' off". You can view some of the previews now by clicking on this link and opening it ITunes. Both Shots, Gold, and I Bet My Life have been fully released on ITunes.

Well, until it fully releases, thanks for reading and stay tuned. I can't wait to buy this!




No comments:

Post a Comment