Friday, May 2, 2014

Play Super Smash Bros. at Best Buy!



Hey guys! So, as we all know, Nintendo will be releasing the new SSB (Super Smash Bros.) game for the 3DS this summer and for the Wii U this winter. But, Nintendo will be allowing people to demo the new game at E3 2014!
Now, don't get somber and exit out of the page just yet. As you may already know, E3 lets in people who are Video Game experts (famous YouTubers, developers, ect.) and above the age of 17. I know, it sucks for regular people like us, especially those who are below 18 years of age. BUT, Nintendo realized this and will be making up for it. At the same time as E3 is going in, Best Buys all over the country will be allowing customers to play one of the new Super Smash Bros. games. I have my fingers crossed for SSB Wii U, but something tells me it will be SSB 3DS since it will be released later this summer. The event will be going on June 10-12, 2014 at Best Buy's around the country, so I hope you go there it give the new games a try! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment