Sunday, May 11, 2014


Hey everyone! This is my new news page! From here you can see the latest news for video games! Although I try to keep my blog as up to date as possible, that's pretty much impossible to completely do with full fledged posts. So, instead, I am adding this page. This page links off to lots of different news topics (created by me), but it will only have a little blurb about the news, and will have several videos, text, and links that are created by other news sources. I hope you like this new feature and will use it to get your absolute latest news. Also, if you wish to be a writer and help out the site, click here and get a VG Shack all access pass! Anyway, make sure to check out the news topics below! 

Main Site:
Super Mario Bros.:


Metroid:

Legend of Zelda


Pokemon:


Minecraft: 

PC Games:

No comments:

Post a Comment