Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I'm up to.

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't been posting as much as I would like to. I've been working on several other things that I think you might like.

The first of these is a server. You know how I like Minecraft, right? Well, I've been working on a brand new server! It is technically on my friends internet, but I have been OP'ed to be a staff member! We're still working on it, and it isn't NEARLY done, but you can join it at this IP: 74.128.130.7   ; Also, do keep in mind that, since it's tethered to my friend's computer, every time he turns off his computer you can't join and the server goes down. We have a lot of plans for the server, and are working on it, but all we have now is 'King of the throne', a par-core action game. Hope you check it out!  

Secondly, I have also been programming a new video game. It's my own version of Super Smash Bros. I've been working on it a lot, and always updating it. It's not the best, but I've been working a lot to improve it and I hope you like it. It is on my Arcade, but you can also see it by going to http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/21096622/. Hope you share it and like it! 




Well, now you know what I've been working on, but I'm hoping to get more posts out. In fact, for a writing class, I made a goal to write 4 posts a week. So, until my next post, I hope you enjoy my new game and Minecraft server!

No comments:

Post a Comment