Wednesday, May 7, 2014

New Pokemon game confirmed!


BIG NEWS! Pokemon has just announced the next Pokemon game AND IT'S COMING OUT THIS YEAR! Very little is known about this new game, but I'll tel you what has been confirmed. The name of the game is omega ruby and alpha sapphire! 
 

Of course this game will be featuring Groundon and Kyoger, but they look different this time. Speculation is that this may be a mega evolution, or some other addition form like Girantina Origin Form from Pokemon Platinum. This game is going to be released in November Worldwide! 


But, my question is, why so soon? X and Y just got started this November, and I was surprised a new game would be released so soon. For example, for the past few games, they've been released every two years. But these games will be released less than a year apart from X and Y. And, if anything, I would expect them to make a Pokemon Z like everyone speculated with Zygarde as the main character. Or, if they were to release a new game, I thought it would be the Pokemon Plus and Minus that that one guy leaked. I guess he was lying. Either way, it looks like this is really going to happen. This is what Nintendo said in a press statement: "Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are a fresh take on Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire... The new titles promise to take players through a dramatic story within a spectacular new world." 


That only leaves one question. What Pokemon will be in this game? He said that it was a 'fresh take' on Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. Does this mean it's basically just a remake of the game, with only the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire had in it, like Fire Red and Leaf Green? But he did also say it was a 'spectacular new world', so I'm really not sure. I'm just wondering if there will be new pokemon, because I don't know just how ready we are to get a new set. Could the TCG catch up so quickly? And would the X and Y sets be rotated out in a single season???!!!


Well, whatever they decide to do, I hope Nintendo doesn't screw up it's franchise. Other than that though, I am really excited to hear that the new game will be coming out soon since I've really done all there is to do in X and Y. Other than that I have posted the Nintendo YouTube trailer for you to check out. Oh, and don't forget to head over to the Pokemon Forums to talk about the HUGE announcement by clicking here! I can't wait! 



P.S. 
And yes, it will be in 3D! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment