Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tomodachi month!



Hey guys! Fencer6 here! It has been forever since I was last on. This summer I just pretty much went on vacation. And I was pretty busy too. Volunteering for VBS, going to Texas for a mission trip, staying at an overnight camp for a week, and just chilling out. But, I am back in action and weekly posts resuming! Wooooo!

Alright, so since it's the last day in August, and I've totally gotten addicted to Tomodachi Life in the past few days, I thought I'd try something new. I did a post several months ago talking about Tomodachi Life, which you can see by clicking here, and I thought it was some random crap from Japan that would just be weird and no fun. But I was wrong. I got the game just the two days ago and I've already played 6 hours on it, and I have to say I'm doing pretty well. I just think that this would be a perfect opportunity for a diary entry-like series similar to the Animal Crossing one I did several months ago. So, for all of September, I will be doing lots of Tomodachi Life posts, as well as some of the regular stuff. Now, just a quick warning- I'm not guaranteeing this will be the theme all month. It may fail, and I may have to scrap the idea, but I'm hoping that won't happen and I'm nearly sure that we will have at least 1-2 TL posts a week.


I hope you will enjoy taking a look at life at Snikey Island (wierd name, but it's a weird game in general, so I thought it would fit). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment