Monday, November 4, 2013

EXPLODING BED! MC unlogical logic

Hello Minecrafters! Any player, from expert to noob, knows that when it gets dark outside, you can crawl into your warm little bed and watch it turn day in a matter of seconds. And they know that they can only get in bed at night, and that it won't let you do that in the day. But one day I was in the nether. I had built an awesome fort, but everytime I died I was sent back to the Overworld, next to my portal. But my fort was far into the nether, so it was never easy to find again. So, finally, I wanted to set my spawn point. I placed my bed, but then I wondered something. If it was never day or night in the neterland, then when or how do you sleep? Well, I layed down in my bed, and what I found was not what I expected...

BOOM!

The bed blew up in a fiery inferno! I took some exploding damage, as always, but I just could't believe what had happened! From this  point on I used beds as super-bombs for alternate dimensions. I destroyed half the Nether, clicking on beds left and right! This explosion makes a large hole, even bigger than that of TNT! And it left everything around it on fire, which, in the Nether, lasts for ever on the Netherack. Look out Pigmans! You've got a new worst enemy- a bed!!!

This also works in the End, so I hear, but I have yet to test it myself. I plan to have a demo on what happens, but in the mean time you can try it for yourself and become the King of the Nether! >:)


The destructive power of- A BED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment