Friday, November 8, 2013

Bye Bye Unova

Hi Pokemoners. I'm sad. I'll just come right out and say it. Do you wanna know why. Because...We're now completely into Kalos. About three weeks ago, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y were released, first bringing us into Kalos and bringing us the transition. Then  they switched from Black and White episodes to the beginning of X and Y. And then, legendary treasurers was released, which was the last TCG expansion for Black and White before the X and Y starter expansion. *Sigh*
It really is kind of depressing for me. I started playing the card game in Black and White, then I bought my first Pokemon video game, which was Pokemon black, and then for the first time I watched Pokemon on Cartoon Network. Guess what the series was. Pokemon Black and White. Wanna know what my first cool looking card was? A full-art Reshriam. The first Pokemon I ever caught was a Patrat. The first team of bad guys I defeated? Team Plasma. So, I'm gonna guess you see my point.
Oh well. X and Y is pretty awesome though. But it will never fell the Same as Unova. Bye Unova!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment